All concerts times: 7 pm – 8:30 pm | Upper Salford Township Park
Interested performers should send an email to the Township’s Concert Scheduler, John “Jack” Stacy at JStacy@comcast.net.
Park Rules and Regulations
- The park is open from sunrise to sunset.
- The possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages and non-prescription drugs within the park is strictly prohibited.
- Motor driven vehicles shall be parked only in designated areas and only between sunrise and sunset.
- Motor driven vehicles are prohibited on walking paths or any non-parking lot areas, particularly in the vicinity of the pavilion.
- For events that need to mark paths and/or routes, only cones or flags may be used. Spray paint of any kind is prohibited.
- Absolutely NO confetti!
- All litter shall be placed in bags inside the trash receptacles.
- Fires are permitted only at designated places. Please carefully extinguish all fires.
- Pets must be on a leash. All animals must be under restraint. You must clean up after your pet as required in Ordinance 2016-1, Chapter 16, Part 2, Section 16-211.
- Treat recreational and picnic equipment with respect. This is your community park to use, share and enjoy.