Please consider joining us to save and secure the history of this beautiful township.
Questions can be directed to the Township office Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm at (610) 287-6160. Office Staff will relay messages back to the members of the Historical Society.
2022 Upcoming Meetings:
- March 28: Journey Through Time, a history of the Gemeinhaus and Old Goshenhoppen Church by the Friends of the Gemeinhaus (7pm at Old Goshenhoppen Church, 2092 Church Road)
- April 25: History of the Upper Salford Volunteer Fire Company by Rick Sacks (7pm at the US Volunteer Fire Company, 782 Old Skippack Road)
- May 30: Annual Memorial Day Tribute (7pm at the Upper Salford Park, 559 Salford Station Road)
- June 27: Telford Diving & Rescue Unit presentation, please bring a lawn chair (7pm at the Telford Diving Unit Building, 2349 Shelly Road, Harlesyville)
- July 25: Native American Storytelling with Darius Puff (7pm at the Upper Salford Park, 559 Salford Station Road)
- Aug/Sept: Final Date to be Announced – History of Spring Mountain with Supervisor Ted Poatsy (at Spring Mountain Ski Area, 757 Spring Mount Road)
- October 24: The Lights in Salfordville, Christmas Display by John Smith (7pm at the Upper Salford Township Municipal Building, 1441 Salford Station Road)
- November 28: History of the Old Factory with Paul and Cindy Gerhard (7pm at the Upper Salford Township Municipal Building, 1441 Salford Station Road)