The Upper Salford Park, located at the corner of Schwenksville and Salford Station Roads (559 Schwenksville Road, Schwenksville PA 19473), offers something for everyone. There are soccer, softball, and baseball fields, a volleyball pit, tennis courts, Pickleball, and a Frisbee/Disc Golf course. Playground facilities for our younger visitors provide child-friendly challenges in a safe and well-maintained environment. A port-a-potty is on site for public use. Our main pavilion has plenty of picnic tables for family picnics, and is available to rent for private parties including the use of the kitchen and restrooms. There are 4 miles of trails that snake through the charming butterfly garden, around our various sport and recreational fields, and over the beautiful scenic grounds with tables and benches for resting or picnicking. Our Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony in December is a favorite time shared by Upper Salford Township residents.
- Frisbee/Disc Golf Course
- Soccer Fields
- Softball Fields
- Baseball Fields
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball (played on tennis courts)
- Sand Volleyball Pit
- Pavilion with Refrigerator/Freezer/Sink and Restrooms (with Rental Only)
- Water Fountain
- Walking Trails with Tables and Benches
- Gazebo and Perennial Garden
- Paved Parking and Playground Facilities for Small Children
Park Reservation Information
You must call the office to reserve the pavilion!
The pavilion can be reserved from May 1st through September 30th. Reservations for the current year are accepted from February 1st on, on a first come, first serve basis. We do not allow more than one rental of the pavilion in a day. You must call the office to reserve a date.
Cost of Rental
Family Rate (Under 100 guests): $100
Family Rate (Over 100 guests): $200
Corporate/Business Rate: $500
* Family and Corporate rates include use of pavilion with restrooms and kitchen. Restrooms are only for rentals and are locked when pavilion is not rented, due to vandalism in the past.
Prices DO NOT include a $50.00 refundable deposit. The deposit must be made when the key is picked up and will be returned 5 business days after the key is returned and the pavilion and kitchen are found undamaged and without excessive cleaning required for preparation of the next rental.
Kitchen Comes With: Refrigerator/Freezer, hot/cold running water, microwave, ice machine, 4 outside outlets to be used for crock pots, warmers, music, etc.
Suggestions: It is suggested that all parties renting the pavilion bring their own utensils, wash cloths, towels, paper towels and dish detergent. For reservations, contact Amy or Lori at the Township Office (610) 287-6160.
Park Rules and Regulations
- The park is open from sunrise to sunset.
- The possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages and non-prescription drugs within the park is strictly prohibited.
- Motor driven vehicles shall be parked only in designated areas and only between sunrise and sunset.
- Motor driven vehicles are prohibited on walking paths or any non-parking lot areas, particularly in the vicinity of the pavilion.
- For events that need to mark paths and/or routes, only cones or flags may be used. Spray paint of any kind is prohibited.
- Absolutely NO confetti!
- All litter shall be placed in bags inside the trash receptacles.
- Fires are permitted only at designated places. Please carefully extinguish all fires.
- Pets must be on a leash. All animals must be under restraint. You must clean up after your pet as required in Ordinance 2016-1, Chapter 16, Part 2, Section 16-211.
- Treat recreational and picnic equipment with respect. This is your community park to use, share and enjoy.
Click here for the Park Rules form that accompanies the Pavilion Reservation Form.
Upper Salford Park Softball, Baseball and Soccer Fields
If you have a team that is interested in using the park, please contact James DeSpain at USPschedule@gmail.com. When requesting field usage, please include your name, organization, name of desired field(s) you are requesting (see map), date, start time, end time and phone number. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response to your request.
All organizations requesting to use an Upper Salford Township park field, must provide a certificate of insurance naming Upper Salford Township as an additional insured prior to the use of any fields. Click here for Insurance Coverage Requirements.